The laws governing car accident compensation in Ontario are complicated. Having accurate and complete legal advice early on provides you with your best opportunity to make good decisions.
- Car accident cases often require experts in many areas — medical and rehabilitation professionals, insurance experts, engineers and experienced legal advisers.
- An experienced personal injury law firm that specializes in car accident law gives you an advantage in dealing with the insurers and can help reduce stress and make the compensation process easier.
- Time limits govern when you must apply for benefits and car accident compensation.
- Laws determine which benefits are payable.
- Insurers often deny car accident benefits they are obliged to pay and will do everything possible to avoid paying.
- You are entitled to dispute the insurer’s refusal to pay your car accident insurance benefits.
- Different levels of benefits are available to car accident injury victims, depending upon the type of injury and impairments.
A Reputable & Experienced Car Accident Lawyer is Essential
There are many reasons not to wait before contacting an experienced car accident lawyer for advice.
- An experienced team of lawyers can help you apply for and obtain compensation for your necessary medical, rehabilitation and prescription expenses.
- The opposing insurance company may attempt to contact you to take your statement or settle your claim. An experienced car accident lawyer can communicate with the insurer for you, protecting your interests and guarding against a misconstrued statement or ill-advised statement.
- When multiple injuries are involved some insurance policies may limit recovery for individual victims. Not acting quickly may limit your ability to obtain your compensation.
- After being injured in a car accident or hospitalized, you may go home or back to work thinking that your soreness and pain will just go away. Many times car accident injuries and impairments worsen.
- Prematurely signing a release may make it impossible to obtain proper compensation for injuries where the full magnitude of your impairments and disability are not yet known.
- An experienced car accident injury lawyer can refer you to the best medical and rehabilitation experts to ensure that you have your best chance at recovering your health and function.
Contact The Kahler Personal Injury Law Firm now for a free case evaluation with one of our car accident lawyers. We collect no fees unless you receive your injury compensation. This arrangement permits clients to work with our best lawyers for no up front cost.