If you’ve been injured in an accident; you may have some of the following questions listed below. For more specific information related to your unique case, don’t delay, call now. One of our lawyers is available to answer any questions you may have right away.
1. What type of lawyer do I need?
2. Can I make a claim for personal injury compensation?
3. How much is my claim worth?
4. What compensation can I recover?
5. Can I still recover compensation if I am partly responsible for my injury?
6. How long will it take to resolve my claim?
7. What do I need to do to protect my rights?
9. I was involved in an car accident and my insurance company adjuster wants to speak with me. What do I need to do?
10. I have been asked to complete many complicated insurance forms. Can someone help me complete my accident benefits forms?
11. What if I was driving my car without car insurance and was involved in an accident?
12. What if the person who caused the car accident has no insurance?
13. How will a car accident affect my insurance rates?
14. The insurance company has appointed treatment providers for me. I would like to choose my own. Who gets to select the people who will treat me?
15. What if the injured person can’t make decisions due to mental incapacity?
16. My private disability insurer refused my application. Do I need a lawyer? If so, when should I contact one?
17. I am disabled, so why has my insurer denied my claim?
18. I don’t speak English. Can you help me?
19. What should I bring with me to our initial meeting?
20. How are legal fees paid?
For additional information regarding contingency fees, please refer to the Law Society of Ontario’s consumer guide entitled Contingency Fees: What you need to know