With more than 80 years of collective personal injury experience and having had the privilege of representing hundreds of injury victims, just like you, we have what it takes to help you regain your life and recover the compensation you deserve. We only represent injury victims and their families and we only practice personal injury law.
- We offer free consultations and free case assessments. We will meet you at one of our offices, in your home, or hospital room.
- We have personal injury law offices in Toronto and Barrie and represent injury victims throughout the province of Ontario.
- We require no retainer. You pay no fees until your case is settled and our lawyers have recovered your personal injury compensation.
- We take a team approach to developing and resolving our clients’ personal injury claims. Our clients are supported by our experienced personal injury lawyers, law clerks, licensed paralegals and legal assistants.
- Our clients are assessed by and receive treatment and care from the finest medical and vocational specialists and rehabilitation professionals across North America.
- We take pride in our client service. We manage the entire compensation process, from start to finish. Our clients appreciate that we deal with the insurers for them, eliminating unnecessary anxiety and upset.
- We limit the number of cases we take on, so that we can ensure our clients with highly attentive and personalized service, which, we believe, is second to none.
- We have a reputation for excellence. We have achieved extraordinary results for injury victims suffering catastrophic brain injury, spinal cord injury and serious orthopedic injuries. We have helped these seriously injured clients recover millions of dollars in compensation.
- Our personal injury lawyers have successfully represented clients at all levels of court. We are respected by our colleagues and by the insurance companies and their lawyers.
Our clients come to us on referral from doctors, lawyers, health care professionals and recommendation of our current and former clients.
- Case investment – Severe catastrophic injury claims require extensive upfront investment (expert witnesses, medical documentation, demonstrative evidence etc) to be successful. Often times it can take years before they are settled. Unlike the Kahler personal injury law firm; Some smaller, less established law firms simply may not have the financial resources to adequately take on certain cases.
- The Kahler Personal Injury law firm does not conduct any “revenue for referral-based advertising” and does not support lawyers advertising when they have no intention of taking on the case.